- Maintaining accurate healthcare records and reports.
- Administering medications.
- Accessing, implementing, planning or evaluating clients' nursing care plans by working with other members of the nursing team.
- Ensure the immediate environment of the service user is clean.
- Where applicable, specialized care including wound dressings, NG tube feeding, tracheostomy care, bed bathing, oral toileting, oxygen administration, Fixing and care for urinary catheter, care for PEG tube etc, care for pressure areas which include frequent turning etc.
- Accompanying service users during hospital visits.
- Assistance with mobility and exercises.
- Companionship for the service users.
- Regular monitor of vital signs.
- Assistance with Activities of daily living.