- Research or recommend textbooks, software, equipment, or other learning materials to complement tutoring.
- Prepare and facilitate tutoring workshops, collaborative projects, or academic support sessions for small groups of students.
- Participate in training and development sessions to improve tutoring practices or learn new tutoring techniques.
- Assess students' progress throughout tutoring sessions.
- Administer, proctor, or score academic or diagnostic assessments.
- Teach students study skills, note-taking skills, and test-taking strategies.