- Drive and improve process in the HMO line of business, ensuring timely and accurate dispensing, packing and delivery of drugs to enrollees. Sourcing for other business opportunity in this line of business.
- Improve business growth and Innovation
- Clients Satisfaction
- Minimum Qualification and Experience
- At least first Degree in Pharmacy.
- 2-3 years’ work experience. Experience in a related role.
Duties may include, but are not limited to, the following
- Engage HMO Company to send enrollees request.
- Check for availability of drugs
- Verify prices for each drugs
- Always check mail at intervals to get information from HMO Company
- To oversee the process of dispensing of drugs and ensure that there are no errors
- Oversee the dispatching process
- Update issues log book for issues encountered in the delivery process.
- Input details of the enrollee, drugs dispensed and prices on the excel sheet
- Upload PA Codes
- Collect and document all return slip
- Send daily delivery update
- Generate weekly and monthly report
- Strong Leadership and supervisory skills
- Excellent communication skills
- Integrity and Ethical
- Resources Management
- Planning and Organizational skills
- Excellent Marketing, Sales and Customer Service skills
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills; Relationship Management; Influencing & Persuading
- Commercial Awareness
- Excellent problem solving and analytical skills
- Risk Management
- High Personal Motivation
- Strong self-management skills, maturity, confidence and patience.
- Innovative approach to problem solving
- Knowledge of Pharmaceutical products and industry