- Generating referrals for the hospital by building relationships with physicians, long term care, independent and assisted living facilities and other community resources.
- Conduct market analysis; develop sales strategy, goals and plans.
- Conducting sales calls, and evaluating results and effectiveness of sales activity
- Support business development activities and help establish strong relationships with new and existing referral sources.
- Minimum of a Bachelor’s Degree. At least two years recent sales experience in the health care industry, preferably in hospitals.
- Formal sales training.
- Proven ability to develop and implement a sales and marketing plan.
- Evidence of achieving referral goals within the market.
- Excellent planning, organization and presentation skills are critical.
- The ideal candidate will have established healthcare contacts and be able to readily network in the community.