- A first degree from an accredited university, a degree, or a master's in a business-related course is a strong advantage.
- Intermediate level computer literacy, competent with Microsoft suite.
- Minimum 5 years post-NYSC work experience in a business-related role. Must have experience in a healthcare organization.
Interpersonal and soft skills:
- Must have good business acumen.
- Strong team-player and leadership skills
- Strong communications skills, both written and oral.
- Must have a strong interest in administration.