· Responsible for the effective implementation of the Company’s HSE-ISM
· Create awareness amongst staff of HSE practices.
· Conduct or co-ordinate HSE audits of all Companies operations.
· Plan, coordinate and implement effective HSE policies, guidelines and procedures to ensure that the department objectives are met.
· Provide support to Project and Operations teams in all aspects of safety occupational health, safely and environmental issues.
· Ensure training, tool box meetings and drills are implemented as part of the company’s training and HSE program, i.e. emergency response systems, etc,
· Outlining safe operational procedures which identify and take account of all relevant hazards
. Provide support to Project and Operation team in all aspects of safety, occupational health, safety and environmental issues.
· Carrying out regular site inspections to check policies and procedures are being properly implemented.
· Provide HSE compliance guidance on all sites or field work.
· Keeping records of inspection findings and producing reports that suggest improvements.
· Attend pre-job, planning and client meetings as required on HSE related matters.
· Assist with developing HSE plans that comply with Company policies and procedures as well as client requirements.
· Investigate and complete the process for close out of all Accident Investigation Reports.
· Manage Safety Statistic reporting. Track and provide regular HSE performance reporting.
· Provide HSE aspects of Company Bid Submissions as requested.
· Assist in the development of project specific HSE procedures.
· Conduct or co-ordinate HSE training and orientation to all new employees.
· Attain and Maintain MSDS workplace files, site FTO, Safety permits & approvals and OSHA logs.