- Operational checks and reports for HSE-MS on a daily basis
- Identifying and reporting various worksite accident hazard
- Delivery of safety training & induction to company staff
- Review & documentation of company’s policies & emergency response
- Planning & coordinating all emergency response drills
- Custodial authority for Permit To Work(PTW) System
- Ensure compliance with all HSE policies of the client’s facility
- Accident/Incident investigation, communication. Monitoring
- Determining the re-order levels of HSE consumables and PPEs
- Supervision of lifting operations on-site & risk assessment
- Contractor HSE evaluation, training and verification
- Proactively monitor Health and Safety performance
- Carrying out periodic inspections/audits of the company’s HSE
- Membership of a relevant professional body (ISPON, NES, IOSH, IIRSM etc.)
- 3-5 years HSE experience with a minimum of 2 years in a management position
- Relevant training and certification (any of NEBOSH, OSHAS 18000, ISO 9001, ISPON, IOSH, IIRSM, OSHAcademy, NSC, Rig safety, firefighting, first-aid/CPR, GHSE 123 etc.)
- Working knowledge of and experience in HSE Management System
- Fluent in English, both written and oral communication skills.
- Administrative skills including proficiency in typical office applications (Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint, etc.).
- Ability to work under minimal supervision
- A team player with experience at senior or management level, able to communicate with and influence peers, and deliver performance improvements through a structured and systematic approach.