- Conducting assessments and surveys to determine health education needs.
- Collaborating with health specialists and stakeholders to set goals and achieve sustainable results.
- Developing plans and policies toward achieving health education objectives, and monitoring the progress.
- Designing and distributing health education materials and aids, including pamphlets, notices, video and audio clips, images, and posters.
- Facilitating health education events, workshops, conferences, and presentations.
- Promoting health education initiatives via press releases, media campaigns, social media platforms, and websites.
- Identifying strategic partnerships with organizations and stakeholders that promote health education.
- Coordinating grant applications to obtain funding for health education programs.
- Documenting activities, recording information, and maintaining databases, as well as overseeing health education program staff and volunteers.
Providing staff, community agencies, and organizations with access to health education resources.
- Bachelor of Science in Public Health, or similar Certified Health Education Specialist (CHES) preferred.
- 0-1 years of experience in healthcare education and administration.
- Extensive experience in collecting and analyzing data, as well as formulating objectives.
- Advanced ability to plan, implement, monitor, and evaluate health education programs.
- Ability to develop educational materials and aids, and to promote and present health education initiatives.
- Exceptional ability to achieve sustainable health education program results
- Ability to document processes, maintain databases, and provide access to resources.
- Excellent communication and networking skills.