The Head Warehouse will manage and oversee the operations of the warehouse ensuring quality standards are met at every turn. The ideal candidate will be exceptionally detailed oriented, and able to track multiple facets of the warehouse at any given time.
- Minimum Qualification:MBA / MSc
- Experience Level:Management level
- Experience Length:10 years
- Identification of strategies for the development and growth of warehouse rentals.
- Drive improvement strategies in coordination with the quality management team to increase capacity utilization, improvement for sales,s and customer satisfaction.
- Align the growth strategies with the organizational goals and objectives.
- Oversee daily activities of the warehouse, including quality assurance, inventory control, space management, logistics, floor productivity, shipping, and customer service.
- Ensure the warehouse operates at peak efficiency, with outlet satisfaction being the primary goal, by supervising, organizing, directing, and training warehouse employees and establishing, monitoring, and managing operation goals.
- Develop warehouse operations systems by determining product handling and storage requirements, equipment utilization, inventory management, gate processes, and shipping in line with the QMS team.
- Train and manage a warehouse team to solve day-to-day operational issues and reach short and long-term performance goals.
- Review and prepare workflow, manning and space requirements, equipment layout, and action plans while ensuring productivity, quality, and customer service standard are met.
- Maintain a safe and healthy work environment by establishing, following, and enforcing standards and procedures and complying with legal regulations.
- Developing cost-effective models of operations leading to overall cost management.
- Prepare reports required for management review and decision-making.
Review and Management:
- Inspect equipment, tools, and machinery regularly, and oversee general maintenance quarterly.
- Conduct routine and structured reviews of the warehouse, and ICD and ensure all-around compliance as per quality norms.
- Leading the weekly management meeting.
- Self-evaluation of progress made as per the business plan monthly.
- Review of all team members (on roles or vendors or contractors) as per their roles on a quarterly basis.
- A minimum of 10 years of warehouse management experience with a recognized top-tier brand.
- Exposure to other warehouse disciplines is essential, especially inventory control, space management, and floor productivity.
- Minimum qualification of Post Graduate Diploma in any related field.
- Master or professional certification will be an added advantage.
- Inventory Management
- Space Management
- Floor Productivity
- Inventory Control
- Warehouse operations
- Quality Assurance
- Cost management.
Important Safety Tips
- Do not make any payment without confirming with the Jobberman Customer Support Team.
- If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.