Our Client is looking to hire a suitable candidate to fill this position.
- Minimum Qualification:Degree
- Experience Level:Management level
- Experience Length:15 years
- Liquidity & Working Capital: Reporting & Planning; Driving Cash Flow Mgt, Driving Working Capital Mgt, Driving Projects (Liquidity Mgt Solutions), Bank Charges reduction; Exchange Rate Dealing
- Risk Management: Support Hedging Activities; Forecast exposures, Maintain Hedge documentation, Support tracking of financial markets
- Debt Management: Closure of Bank Lines; Document negotiations; Debt-related reporting and information
- Contact with Banks: Bank relationship management
- Policy: Proper Application of treasury policy in particular to verify compliance with trading and other limits
- Policies and procedures in the area of loan administration: To implement and ensure compliance with policies and procedures to effectively and efficiently manage loan administration in the Company with a view to ensuring that obligations to lenders are met as and when due.
- Turnaround for all loan administration transactions: To ensure 24-hour turnaround for processing of payments to lenders.
- Loan book of the Company and adherence with loan covenants: To maintain a complete, accurate, and valid loan book of the Company at all times as well as ensure 100% adherence with all loan covenants.
- Relationship management: To manage relationships with lenders banks and other financial institutions in relation to loans.
- Policies and procedures for liquidity and cash management: To establish, review and implement policies and procedures to effectively and efficiently manage the cash and liquid assets of the Company with a view to ensuring that obligations to customers are adequately funded as and when due.
- Weekly, monthly and annual funds management reports: To prepare and/or review all cash/funds mgt reports ensuring completeness and accuracy at all times.
- Cost management: To implement cost-efficient and effective measures in relation to liquidity management
- Receivables management: To ensure the bank’s receivables are kept at a reasonable level in achieving an optimal working capital position
- Relationship management with Partner Bank: To manage relationships with Partner Banks and other service providers in relation to the payment.
- Internal controls and reporting: To ensure 100% compliance with extant internal controls and guidelines while guaranteeing complete and accurate reports of the division’s activities at all times.
- Foreign exchange purchase and utilization: To plan and coordinate the purchase of foreign exchange and utilization in the most efficient manner and at the most optimal cost possible.
- Minimum academic qualification of a first degree or its equivalent in any discipline and relevant professional certification e.g. ACI or Treasury Dealership Certificate
- A Minimum of 15 years post-graduation experience out of which 8 years must have been spent in a treasury-related function
- Good interpersonal relationship
- Strong problem-solving and analytical skills
- Result oriented
- Personal organization and effectiveness
- Attention for details
- Strong ethics
Important Safety Tips
- Do not make any payment without confirming with the Jobberman Customer Support Team.
- If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.