· Develop an effective product development life cycle infrastructure regarding requirements gathering, design and review, code reviews, testing, benchmarking, build processes and documentation, with the key deliverables of timely product delivery and high levels of product quality as objectives.
· Serve as subject matter expert with regard to assessment of application software from the perspective of build vs. buy.
· Manage all technical operations functions
· Assess the software development process with an eye toward development time, flexibility, user interface and client satisfaction.
· Recruit and lead a team of software developers with the goal of building and maintaining a solid network, with 99.999% uptime.
· Build metrics scoreboards by which development and infrastructure organizations will be measured.
· Work closely with the Chief Operating Officer/MD to create productivity tools/software that drive efficiency for employees across key business processes.
· Establish and maintain detailed product development timelines, goals and milestones, to effectively manage the product development budget and use of resources.
· Establish and maintain detailed policies and procedures, goals and milestones to effectively manage the technical operations budget and resources.
· Provide the leadership to create a work environment where employees are highly motivated, hard working, superior contributors, and view the organization as a career.
· Maintain effective industry and leading edge customer contacts to assure presence and awareness of emerging technologies, trends, and emerging market requirements.
· Collaborating transparently to deepen accountability, to provide product vision and direction, to solve customer needs and to exceed company goals.
· Proactively researching industry trends and competitive products to provide recommendations that ensure the company is leading the market
· Providing leadership and guidance in order to take Divisional talent to the next level while increasing employee engagement and effectiveness.