- Developing a strategic plan for the School, in consultation with the School Management, including the preparation of a staffing and resource plan.
- Engaging the staff of the School and the School Management in devising and agreeing the School's plan.
- Reviewing the performance of the School in terms of its objectives as stated in its strategic plan and in its staffing and resource plan.
- Managing and monitoring of the implementation of the resource allocation process within the School.
- Creating a supportive working environment for all staff in the School and fostering their career development.
- Ensuring that staff review and development is completed in a timely manner
- A good and above-average understanding of the Nigerian and British Curriculum
- A Master’s degree is preferred
- Knowledge of ICT
- The ability to lead a team.
- Must reside close to or along Lagos Ibadan Express Way