- Responsible for curriculum implementation and evaluation.
- She will be in charge of coordinating the day to day operations, in the nursery school and have the ability to maintain an excellent caring and supportive family-oriented culture, in the school.
- She must be a team player, with excellent leadership skills and qualities, to inspire and motivate members of staff.
- She must be digitally literate, with professional skills, in data handling and data management, presentation and Microsoft office suites.
- Supervise, monitor, mentor teachers and other staff members, for an adequate output.
- Maintain a good rapport with parents.
- Interact with the children and ensure that each child is adequately reached.
- Work actively with teachers to maintain high curriculum standards.
- Entrench the values of the school, to all the staff.
- Ensure that performance goals and objectives are met.
- Visit classrooms, observe lessons and ensure that adequate teaching aids and teaching methods are made use of by the teachers.
- Manage and supervise caregivers on all fronts.
QUALIFICATION AND REQUIREMENTS
- B.Ed. in childhood education or primary education.
- A minimum of five years experience in childhood education, of which, three years must be in a management position, of a reputable school.