- Administration of a portfolio of trust and companies, some of which will be complex and seeking guidance or verification where necessary. Assist with a range of day-to-day administrative tasks within the department.
- Responsibility, in liaison with a director, for building and maintaining successful relationships with clients within the portfolio. Regular contact with clients, principally by letter, e-mail, and telephone, and providing a quality and professional service
- Liaising with external advisors including investment advisers, asset managers, lawyers, accountants, brokers, tax advisers, auditors, and other third parties, as necessary regarding client affairs.
- Assisting with and ensuring that all client requests/documentation are completed accurately and promptly, taking any necessary action to improve the completeness of data and information.
- Carrying out comprehensive annual reviews of trusts and companies within the portfolio.
- Manage, supervise, train, and develop junior members of staff and oversee their work. Motivate, encourage and appraise junior members of staff so that the overall service provided meets the needs of both clients and the business.
- Closing of accounts per standard checklist by adhering to Company/Compliance procedures and to ensure satisfactory completion to the agreed timescales.
- Ensure all written and verbal communication is of the highest professional standard.
- Maintaining records of daily time spent on time billing modules.
- Complying with all regulatory and legislative requirements following the regulatory licenses held by the business, including any codes of practice and regulatory guidance.
- Any other tasks may be required from time to time.
- N2,0000,000,000.00 Per Annum (Asset Under Management)
- First degree in Law, Economics, Accounting or Finance or Business Administration. MBA will be an added advantage
- 8 years experience with a minimum of 4 years in a similar role
- Demonstrates a good level of knowledge and judgment, including skills at the depth and of a scope appropriate for the role, but prepared to seek advice and guidance when necessary.
- Is able to share that knowledge with others, as appropriate.
- Demonstrates a keenness to continue acquiring further knowledge and experience.
Leadership and Inspiring others:
- Demonstrates a basic appreciation of leadership ideals.
- Contributes by creating a motivational and positive environment.
- Sets high personal standards and sets an example for others.
Develops and maintains effective working relationships with clients.
Responds to specific needs to the clients’ satisfaction. Fulfills clients’ expectations.
Anticipates and responds to client needs.
Escalates issues or tasks when required to meet client needs.
Follows all business processes, policies, and systems to deliver agreeable customer service levels.
Looks for opportunities to increase business through existing clients.