- Plan, manage and execute all campaigns of Jumia (Tier 1, weekly campaigns, Super Brand Day, Super Brand Week, etc).
- Establishing a 12 months rolling campaign planning.
- Define campaign concept and plan to drive acquisition, usage, and engagement (deals logic, games, animations, user flow, etc).
- Define consumer needs and hunting list to support each campaign and work closely with commercial teams to ensure we source good assortment and deals for the identified needs
- Build the marketing 360 plan across channels that will support each campaign and make sure it is executed properly.
- Gather learnings & performance data from all stakeholders and enrich the calendar accordingly.
User flow and homepage operations:
- Supervise Jumia App & Website and ensure an efficient e-merchandising: maintain the site daily, challenge product assortment, catalog structure, and navigation, and optimize the user experience to maximize conversion and usage as well as ensure outstanding quality of the content.
- Suggest, Implement and try out new IT/technical features following the AB test.
- Manage onsite managers who will execute & apply all required changes for marketing & promotional campaigns.
- Track key business indicators and ensure regular reporting and feedback with high value-added analysis (shop, search, funnel performance...) and provide business-oriented insights to the relevant team (marketing, commercial, graphics).
- Be Creative and keep up to date with new e-commerce ideas and innovations to try.
Consumer Engagement tools:
- You will put in place the engagement roadmap to ensure MAC / YAC growth.
- Supervise Flash Sales: ensure best user experience, quality of deals, and high level of traffic (initiatives across channels such as games, product feed, SoMe assets, automated home page widgets, etc).
- Manage gamification strategy (shake and win, wheel of fortune, flip and win, etc) and ensure test and learn approach.
- Promotions & vouchers: develop new promotions and vouchers initiatives (new customer voucher, marketplace voucher, category voucher, brand voucher, etc)
- Build marketing strategy of Jumia Prime across channels (automated PN, SoMe recurrent push, influencers giveaways, etc) and ensure its proper execution.
- Define education mechanisms and a strong communication plan to support the key value propositions of the service
- Develop initiatives and campaigns to drive Prime acquisition.
- KPIs to evaluate the success
- GMV (NMV)
- Number of New customers
- Number of Active consumers
- Monthly Active Consumer
Quality on execution:
- OBR (onsite basic review)
- CBR (campaign basic review)
- Top-tier Engineering school, or top-tier Business school with a clear analytical profile
- Excellent communication skills in English, and willingness to be immersed in a very international and entrepreneurial environment
- Sharp, analytical mind, and an entrepreneurial spirit
- +8 years experience in marketing or digital marketing.
- Well organized and able to simultaneously handle multiple projects
- Proficiency in advanced excel
- Level headed and can express ideas in a clear and impactful manner
- A unique experience in an entrepreneurial, yet structured environment
- The opportunity to become part of a highly professional and dynamic team working around the world
- An unparalleled personal and professional growth as our longer-term objective is to train the next generation of leaders for our future internet ventures
- Competitive compensation