- You report weekly to the Head of Business Development
- You ensure that you and your team members consistently use and update the CRM.
- Telesales Team Leads (x3 team leads each managing a team of 2-5 Telesales agents)
- Your team is responsible for over 5000 Active Clients on our database, ensuring repeat business from them and providing the best service
- You are responsible for finding new business for the organization and supporting your team to do the same
- It is your job to build and maintain relationships with existing and new clients and ensure that your revenue and jobs targets are achieved by doing this
- You are mandated to train, coach and performance manage your team members who will work together with you to ensure the success of your role
- You have a responsibility to manage the sales talent pipeline by overseeing the sales academy students and building salesperson capabilities within the cohort
- You will role model our culture and performance standards e.g. CRM compliance within your team
- Challenge your sales team every single day; fully understand the sales process and the strengths and weaknesses of your sales funnel
- Meeting with sales managers to discuss Telesales strategies.
- Training junior Telesales staff.
- Writing sales scripts and customer answer sheets.
- Implementing sales strategies.
- Managing the Telesales team and assisting junior staff.
- Monitoring the performance of the sales team.
- Setting weekly and monthly sales targets.
- Maintaining customer relationships.
- Handling escalated customer complaints.
- Compiling and presenting sales reports.
KPIs to measure success
- Team’s close rate & revenue growth
- Successful market penetration of our products and services
- Team/ talent training, coaching, and development
- Rating by all stakeholders
Lead a shared weekly reporting with your respective teams, including targets for key indicators
● Lead the weekly reporting with the Head of Sales/CEO
● Contribute to the monthly reporting with the CEO
● Work towards the achievement of your quarterly targets
- Recruitment Team
- Operations and Experience team
- Marketing team
- Finance Team
- 5-7 years of relevant Sales experience at least 3 in telesales with a proven track record of managing a telesales team/call center;
- Strong sales and marketing experience
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing or a Business related discipline.
- Previous experience working as a Head of Telesales.
- Strong managerial and sales skills.
- Ability to multitask.
- Good verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to work well under pressure.
- Ability to write and present reports.
- Very strong oral and written communication in English
- Team Management
- An energetic attitude
- Good listening skills
- Excellent problem-solving capabilities