Tender Years Preparatory School (TYS) is a British-Nigerian school that was established in 2005 and has maintained an outstanding reputation for the personal growth and academic excellence of its pupils. This has been accomplished through the efforts of a dedicated staff, small classes, a secure environment and a rigorous curriculum. We pride ourselves on the good behavior of our pupils and depth of parental involvement.
We are looking for a HEAD TEACHER WITH BRITISH EXPERIENCE who will be responsible for maintaining a positive and appropriate educational environment, and create a programme that meets the needs of vision, mission and pupils.
1. Create a developmentally appropriate program for our students
2. Develop weekly lesson plans, activities and class set-ups
3. Assess children’s needs and development
4. Work closely with families to encourage mutual cooperation
5. Provide guidance to instructional staff to help resolve issues with students when necessary
6. Ensure the safety of all children in our programme
7. Closely follow licensing regulations related to child care
8. Having overall responsibility for the management of the School's programme of teaching and research and the implementation of the school academic policy.
9. Ensuring the effective delivery of high-quality teaching and the maintenance of academic standards.
1. Must have 10years experience
2. Must have experience in British curriculum
3. Minimum Qualification of MBA / MSc
4. Must be able to use MS Word.
5. Must have good communication and interpersonal skills.
Qualified applicants outside Abuja that are willing to relocate should apply