As the Head of Sales and Business Development, you will have strategic and tactical responsibilities. The job holder will own the sales strategy for clients, be required to execute it to achieve desired business results - Managing all sales operations, designing plans to meet sales targets, and developing and cultivating relationships with clients.
- Minimum Qualification:Degree
- Experience Level:Management level
- Experience Length:7 years
- Developing strategy, tactics, and sales plan to unlock huge deals from companies with thousands of employees.
- Develop and execute sales campaigns with target accounts/contacts systematically.
- Produce and continually optimize sales messaging and content.
- Hire, lead and manage a high-performing sales team.
- Generate sales forecasts, monitor results, and provide performance reporting.
- Developing relationships with clients.
- Create and execute a strategic sales plan that expands the customer base and extends global reach.
- Meet with potential clients and grow long-lasting relationships by understanding their needs.
- Track, analyze, and communicate key quantitative metrics and business trends related to partner relationships.
- Recruit and develop the sales team, set objectives, train and coach, and monitor performance, ensuring assigned tasks and responsibilities are fulfilled.
- Identify knowledge gaps within the team and develop a plan to fulfill them.
- Oversee the sales team to ensure company quotas and standards are met by holding regular check-ins with the team to set objectives for the day and monitor progress regularly.
Dimension and Key Metrics:
- Client Acquisition Quality
- Territory Mapping
- Sales Targets
- Forecast Realization and Accuracy
- Revenue Growth
- Client Engagement and Retention
- Our ideal candidate is a result-oriented, no-excuse goal-getter with fire in the belly who does not stop at one task at a day to get the job done.
- Minimum of 7 years of sales and management experience and B2B professionalism in fintech industry.
- Proven track record of success in sales and business development.
- Fintech experience required.
Key Competencies and Behavioural Expectations:
- People management with strong leadership skills
- Excellent interpersonal, communication (written and verbal) and presentation skills
- Proven ability to hire and develop talent and management
- Good business sense
- Relationship Management and Negotiation Skills
- Attention to detail and accuracy
- Research and Analytical skills
- Critical thinking and problem-solving skills
- Initiative, drive, enthusiasm, and the ability to motivate a team.
- Good IT, budget, and report writing skills.
- Flexible working hours, remote first.
- Monthly Performance Bonus
- Flexible Salary Access
- Employee Stock Options
- Fantastic Pension Plan & National Housing Fund
- Health Insurance
- 20 Leave Days and Leave Allowance
- Parental Leave
- Monthly Internet Data and Transport Allowance.
Important Safety Tips
- Do not make any payment without confirming with the Jobberman Customer Support Team.
- If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.