- Design and implement strategic plans to reach sales targets.
- Market various projects/products to target customers and close deals
- Oversee arrangements to give prospective clients the view of a product before closing deals.
- Conduct inspection of the property to ensure the terms and conditions of sales are met before closing sales deals.
- Oversee the draw up of sales contract/agreement
- Establishing and maintaining relationships with existing clients and prospective clients
- Collate, review and send monthly/weekly reports on sales activity.
- Oversee Recruitment, Motivation, and Retention of SalesForce.
- Conduct regular training for SalesForce (Weekly, Monthly, Quarterly, and Annually)
- Lead, coach, and coordinate the activities of other sales forces to deliver projected revenue objectives.
- Other related duties assigned.
- Minimum of a BSc. Degree in Marketing, Business Administration or a relevant field
- A minimum of 3-5years managerial experience in a similar role
- Good negotiation skills
- Excellent client-facing and effective communication skills
- Solid knowledge of marketing techniques and principles
- Creativity and commercial awareness
- High attention to detail and excellent decision-making skills.
- Sound independent judgement.
- Professional qualification will be an added advantage.
Salary Expectation: N400,000-N700,000
Please note that: Successful candidates are expected to resume May 2021.