- To develop and implement the overall commercial and sales strategy plans for the organization. This includes the development and performance of all sales activities, customer acquisition, and expansion as well as driving the sales teams to achieve their targets.
- Execute strategies and plans for sales, usage, and retention across the Country for sustainable growth and development including ‘go-to-market plans for the digital campaign manager.
- Collaborate with the product team to better understand products and promote these products to potential customers.
- Initiates and coordinates the development of action plans to acquire new customers and penetrate the market.
- Build and promote long-standing relationships and partnerships with customers.
- Identify emerging markets and market shifts while staying fully abreast of new entrants, products, and competition status.
- Provide leadership to the National Sales team responsible for driving the acquisition of SMEs and corporates.
- Drive execution of Mysogi retail agenda across the country – visibility and merchandising by retail formats, retail expansion across the traditional and non-traditional channels, retail loyalty program, and relationship building.
- Coach and train the sales channel team to ensure understanding of the objectives and goals of the department, awareness of set targets/requirements, and regularly review their training needs
- Collaborate with other business units in the development of business models for use in Mysogi and develop measurement strategies to support ongoing strategy development and project optimization.
- Design and implement a strategic business plan that expands the company's customer base and ensures its strong presence.
- Developing and writing business proposals for clients.
- Represent the company in networking events and conferences.
- To deal with customer grievances and follow up with the technical team for prompt resolution, various customer trials analysis, and support.
- Present sales, revenue, and expenses reports and realistic forecasts to the management team.
- Degree in Business, Marketing, CSE, or any relevant field. A Master’s degree and/or professional qualification is an added advantage.
- Minimum of 5 years proven working experience in a Sales associate or Manager role in the Telecoms, Banking, FMCG, Real estate, or Insurance sector.
- Proven track record of generating new business and achieving revenue growth.
- The candidate must have existing leads/prospects as experienced sales personnel.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Outstanding presentation skills.
- Demonstrated commitment to stay abreast of industry trends across multiple business sectors.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, competitive sales culture.
- A natural leader and motivator of sales, marketing, and business development teams.
- Strong negotiation and relationship management skills.
- Proficient in Word, Excel, Outlook, CRM, and PowerPoint.
NGN 350,000 - 500,000 (Gross), depending on your years of experience.