The Head of Sales (Wine and Spirit ) will be the company’s senior sales representative in the national and take accountability for overall business performance Pan-Nigeria. Develop and execute the business plan, including sales targets, and form strategic relationships with key customers, local government, and other stakeholders.
- Minimum Qualification:HND
- Experience Level:Management level
- Experience Length:7 years
- Achievement of Sales targets
- Implementation of Sales targets in the area of responsibility
- Achievement of planned distribution targets
- Support of sell-out activities in specialized trade and dealers outlets
- Regular customer visits taking into account revenue development and needs of the customer
- Customer visits/route planning to be made as efficient as possible
- Develop annual joint business plans with customers to help drive their business targets
- Develop a good understanding of products, competition, and key success factors to drive value and volume achievement in-country
- Identify, recruit and develop dealer and specialized sell out channels
- Business owner for retail and users in the defined territory
- Entrepreneurial turnover and profit responsibility for the region
- Development of direct user relationships in close cooperation with related retail partners in the respective region to drive conversion and gain a deep user market & competitor understanding.
- The candidate must have experience in the FMCG industry.