Core responsibilities include but are not limited to the following:
- Negotiate contract terms and purchase price in order to get the best possible deal for their company while also making sure it is beneficial to the seller
- To ensure continued growth and profitability, acquisition managers create long-term purchasing strategies. These strategies also aid in the decision-making process as it relates to acquisitions
- Finds land, buildings, factories, office space or warehouses, etc based on the company’s or client’s specification.
- Review potential or proposed acquisitions to ensure that they are a good fit for the company strategically and financially
- Frequently review analysis, dealer prep, and inventory management reports prior to and after acquisitions. Acquisition managers are responsible for creating and maintaining these reports
- Makes site visits, conduct negotiations, and recommend purchase prices to the company
- Research locales to learn more about the property and do proper due diligence before any purchase is done by the company or the clients.
- Keep record files that include: items purchased, item costs, inventories, and product performance
- Ensuring that the company’s sales target for the month is achieved.
- Monitor and coordinate all online and offline sales personnel.
- Answer customers’ questions about products, price availability, and product use.
- Identify prospective sellers/buyers, following leads from existing clients, and closing out on deals.
- Maintaining customer records, using automated systems, and delivering a weekly report at the end of every week on the number of sales done.
- Select the correct products or assist customers in making product selection based on customers’ needs, product specifications,s, and applicable regulations.
Requirements / Qualifications
- A bachelor’s degree or higher in marketing/ Business or any related field
- Minimum of 5 years experience in Sales with any Real Estate and Financial Services company
- Ability to persuade others to change their minds and behaviour to give full attention to what other people are saying,
- Ability to use logic and reason to identify the strengths and weaknesses of alternative solutions.
- Ability to be aware of others’ reactions and understand why they react as they do.
- Strong communication skills, excellent interpersonal skills, both oral and written and ability to create as well as deliver effective presentations.
- Manage self and others to provide exceptional client service by responding with a sense of urgency, practicability, accountability, and integrity.
Please note that we are an equal opportunity employer.