As a fully remote Head of People, you will be leading Structure’s Global People Operations and Recruiting team. In this high impact role, you will help drive our Human Capital & Talent Acquisition operations across the world to identify, engage, and assess the immense human potential out there, and ensure the best fits join our amazing team.
- Minimum Qualification:Degree
- Experience Level:Mid level
- Experience Length:3 years
- Lead Structure's People function
- Scale human capital operations and talent acquisition
- Partner with Structure’s founders and hiring managers to identify and build out talent needs and strategies.
- Be the point of contact for all candidates from sourcing, screening, scheduling, interviewing, and offer stage
- Have a deep understanding of the complete recruitment function, including: research, sourcing, networking, behavior based interviewing and closing;
- Maintain flexibility to deal with ambiguity and the evolving needs of the business environment;
- Stay informed of trends and innovative recruiting techniques in order to be competitive in state of-the-art and non-traditional recruiting practices.
- Influence Structure’s strategic direction with knowledge from the talent market (e.g., where to find particular skill sets, salary expectations, hiring practices, among others)
- Help drive Recruiting initiatives, including diversity & inclusion, university relations, talent communities, and institutional partners.
- Craft recruiting process and hiring plans that provide a smooth and positive hiring experience for candidates
- Track goals, metrics and performance of the hiring cycle; regularly communicate results to the team
- Assist with onboarding new hires both operationally and culturally
- Have the energy, drive, and stage of career to seek convexity and scale a global company
- 3+ years experience of full-lifecycle recruiting and building a candidate pipeline for a high-growth startup;
- 1+ years experience defining and implementing human capital processes (payroll, performance management, defining internal policies, ...)
- The ability to create positive relationships with all “customers” including candidates, hiring managers and business partners;
- Successful track record of sourcing technical and non-technical roles ranging from entry level to director level
- Designing job descriptions and interview questions with our hiring managers that reflect each position’s requirements and our culture
- You are able to work effectively as part of a diverse, remote team
- Experience with curated recruiting platforms (LinkedIn and LinkedIn Recruiter, Angel list, etc.)
- You have previous experience at a startup or a fast-moving environment
- You’re a self-starter and can work well in a decentralized team – we’re spread across 10 time zones
- You are comfortable with ambiguity, able to take charge and get things done despite the unknowns
- You have phenomenal written and verbal communication skills. This includes understanding and communicating respectfully and effectively with candidates from many different countries and cultures.
Important Safety Tips
- Do not make any payment without confirming with the Jobberman Customer Support Team.
- If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.