- May oversee and manage multiple departments.
- May assist with constructive and timely coaching sessions and performance evaluations.
- Drive customer-centric strategies to improve operational process and experience
- Work hand-in-hand with the project team to create a mutual understanding of the project strategy based on the requirement of the job.
- Conduct in-depth reviews and analysis of all project or contract documents so as to be familiar with every detail and/or requirement.
- Work with safety units in a bid to plan and manage safety programs for each project and make sure that all aspects of safety are reached.
- Help project managers and engineers in the arrangement and analysis of projects and scheduling of reports on projects.
- Oversee projects as they are being carried out to make sure that the work is done according to outlined specifications and that they also conform with the project timetable.
- Convey project needs from the project manager and engineers to the management.
- Assist in the maintenance, development, and enhancement of the company’s relationship with contractors in a bid to produce strategic partnerships.
- Train and mentor employees in areas of project management and estimating.
- Direct company operations to meet budget and other financial goals.
- Direct short-term and long-range planning and budget development to support strategic business goals.
- Direct and participate in acquisition and growth activities to support overall business objectives and plans.
- Plan and monitor the day-to-day running of the business to ensure smooth progress.
- Supervise staff from different departments and provide constructive feedback.
- Manage procurement processes and coordinate material and resource allocation.
- Review financial information and adjust operational budgets to promote profitability.
- Ensure that the company runs with legality and conformity to established regulations.
- Manage compliance with all quality, health and safety, and legal requirements.
- Oversee and Manage Sales and Marketing activities.
- Provide leadership support for Human Resources Team to enhance employee engagement initiatives.
KNOWLEDGE & SKILLS REQUIRED:
- Solid working knowledge of budgeting, business development, and strategic planning
- Thoughtful and demonstrates good judgment and strong decision-making skills.
- Strong organizational and project management skills; attention to detail
- Strong people management skills
- Proven experience building strong business partnerships and executive presence; able to establish credibility and support with other stakeholders.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Results-oriented approach to work; willingness to do whatever it takes to help the team.
- Strong reporting skills
- Ability to read and interpret specifications.
- Ability to work and carry out projects within a stipulated time frame or deadline.
- Proficient with Microsoft Office Suite or related software.
- B.Eng. in civil, mechanical, or electrical engineering
- Master's degree in any management or engineering field will be an added advantage.
- 8 to 10 years of experience in a similar role or in any other construction capacity.
- Extensive experience in managing complex projects.
- Experience working in a matrix, extremely dynamic, fast-paced, results-oriented environment; prioritization, and ability to complete multiple projects simultaneously.
- Vast experience in the Real Estate and Property Development Industry.
COMPENSATION & BENEFITS:
- Monthly Gross Salary – N400,000 to N550,000
- Employer Pension – 10% in line with the statutory requirements.
- HMO Plan
In addition to our compensation and benefits, you will have the opportunity to work with a global leader. We offer a vibrant culture, great work ambiance, super intelligent workforce and a relaxed dress code. We invest in the development of our diverse workforce. We aspire to leverage the qualities and appreciate the unique competencies that each person brings to the company. We are also committed to the principles of Equal Employment Opportunities.