• Accountable for execution of tactical business plans (derived from BU Strategy) at operational level.
• Manages direct Technical Team
• Owns operational efficiency and quality including an operations balanced scorecard incorporating finance, people, process and customer dimensions of the business.
• Integrates decision making across all of these spectrums.
• Contributes to projects impacting on business deliverables (Delivery of level three plans).
• Makes major operational decisions within business plan.
• Provides operational and best practice context for internal environment.
• Builds relationships with peers and or colleagues that impact across business areas.
• Responsible for infrastructure management in area of responsibility.
• Responsible for IT Contracts Management.
• Responsible for change management around IT implementations and upgrades.
• Responsible for clear and effective communication to team and business.
• Provides technical consulting services where required.
• Accountable for financial management in area of responsibility.
• Manages Projects.
• Aligns technology to business needs."
Key Result Areas
Vendor & Contract Management
· Manages the relationship between service providers and including negotiations, contractualisation, service and support (SLAs).
· Manages service delivery through a team of managers over periods of 3 months to 1 year.
· Drives operational excellence through area of supervision.
· Provides operational and best practice context for internal environment.
· Develops MOs and specialists under supervision.
· Selects potential MOs to sustain pipeline.
· Builds relationships with peers and/or colleagues that impact across business areas.
· Provides consultancy services where required.
· Accountable for execution of tactical business plans at operational level.
· Makes major operational decisions within business plan.
· Owns operational efficiency and quality including an operations balanced scorecard incorporating finance, people, process and customer dimensions of the business.
· Ensures the effectiveness and appropriateness of operational processes.
IT Service Delivery Management:
· Oversees the functional unit and is accountable for the efficient operation of the area.
· Ensures continuous service and systems security.
· Responsible for aligning technology and technology support to business needs.
· Responsible for infrastructure management in area of responsibility.
Governance & Compliance:
· Accountable for governance and compliance at an operational level.
· Provides technical and solutions advice.
· Responsible for the financial management of the area, including budget and expense monitoring.
Qualifications and Experience
• Bachelor’s degree in Finance, Economics, Statistics, Mathematics, Engineering, Accounting from accredited institutions 3 to 5 years first-line management experience.
Please note that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted