- Reporting to the Managing Director you will have responsibility for driving the operational aspects of the business to include sales, logistics/supply chain and warehousing
- Build on existing and develop new key retail supermarket accounts throughout the GCC through effective business development activities and client relationship management
- Develop a trade marketing plan tailored to each account and new business opportunity
- Negotiation of terms of sale, credit terms, returns, margins & volume
- Be responsible as a point of contact for the retail customer regarding any product/merchandise related issues
- Be aware and sound understanding of competitor analysis and distribution.
• A minimum of 4 years industry experience in a food distribution or FMCG Supplier
• Minimum of 2 years recent experience in Operations Management / with key accounts experience ideally with retailer customers
• Excellent relationship building skills with customers & suppliers
• Strong negotiation skills in building relationships and effectively closing the deal for a win/win outcome
• Solid computer skills with particular knowledge in Microsoft Office (Excel, Word, Outlook) products & retail merchandising systems & POS etc.