- This is a hands-on role which will require you to prospect for potential clients and generate leads, network with decision makers, pitch creative solutions to clients, and close deals.
- This role reports to the Managing Director, and will be based remotely in South Africa as part of our growth plans to expand our creative marketing solutions in Africa to new clients across and beyond Africa.
Duties and responsibilities:
● Prospecting, structuring and outreach to international top clients with Pan-African business across international hubs, including Johannesburg, Dubai, London and Berlin
● Oversight and coordination of national top 100 clients across markets and coordination with local offices for outreach where missing / joint opportunities
● Coordination of international and local digital lead generation for business development
● Develop new, scalable content commerce opportunities with partners
● Develop new client offers to increase the breadth of services offered by us in the space of influencers and third-party platform sales
● Prepare and deliver sales presentations to prospective clients, pitching winning creative digital strategies that help clients and agency partners to solve their business challenges and achieve their marketing goals and objectives
● Seek out and develop relationships with executives from various industries and media and creative agencies
● Accurately manage and forecast sales pipelines through Salesforce
● Support the sales team in all marketing and promotional activities that aid conversion and drive revenue generation
● Stay up to date of the latest trends, industry issues and solutions so as to uncover new opportunities ● Build other strategic partnerships that deliver value
● Represent us at events and serve as a brand ambassador
Skills that would make a candidate successful in this role:
● B2B sales experience - within the Digital/ Creative/ Media/ Marketing/ Advertising industry preferred
● A strong understanding of digital media and digital marketing and a creative thinker who can connect 360° digital to all aspects of a client’s business to drive growth opportunities
● Successful track record of overachievement of revenue targets
● Great relationship building and networking skills - existing relationships with decision makers in key industries a plus
● Strong verbal and written communications skills to be able to communicate solutions and strategies to clients and other stakeholders in a way that they will understand
● Highly organised with a strong bias for action, can drive results while multitasking priorities
● A lot of energy, passion and enthusiasm
- Compensation is competitive, in line with a senior management role in the industry. Remuneration will comprise a fixed plus variable salary.