Our company is looking for a Head of IT to join our team.
- Minimum Qualification:Degree
- Experience Level:Senior level
- Experience Length:3 years
- Developing and executing an IT road map based on the overall strategy of the firm
- Provide vision and leadership to IT team through the development and maintenance of an appropriate IT structure that supports the needs of the organization as well as the management and supervision of the team.
- Direct, plan, and oversee the implementation of major Technological and/or Digital initiatives
- Provide guidance and oversight to infrastructure best practice configuration and structures
- Developing, executing, and managing a process of IT security, IT controls and monitoring security risks as well as overseeing measures to manage such risks
- Develop a business architecture strategy based on a situational awareness of various scenarios and motivations and apply a structured business architecture approach and methodology for capturing the critical views of the firm
- Lead and coordinate the projects that relate to the architecture of all software solutions and work with the different departmental heads/consultants as appropriate in this respect
- Lead strategic and operational planning for the firm’s Data Management practices, focusing on meeting business needs and requirements through data functions
- Identify opportunities for the firm to further leverage data and improve its economic, competitive, and operating positioning
- Enable and support business operations to improve cost effectiveness, service quality, and technology enablement
- Lead IT strategic and operational planning to achieve business goals by fostering innovation, prioritizing IT initiatives, and coordinating the evaluation, deployment, and management of current and future IT systems across the firm
- Must work towards developing an integrated view of the firm’s data and systems using a repeatable approach, cohesive framework, and available industry standard techniques
- Ensure continuous delivery of IT services through oversight of service levels with end users and monitoring of IT systems performance
- Any other responsibilities that are allocated from time to time in view of the IT needs and requirements.
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in Information Technology or a related field
- Relevant professional certification in IT service; IT standards and Governance, Security and Cloud Technologies – Corbit Standards; ERP systems such as Microsoft; Oracle and Business Analytics Tools
- Minimum of 3 - 5 years of proven experience in Information Technology Management.
Skills, Competencies/ Requirements:
- Network connectivity and Security
- Server and Computer Administration
- Data Centre Management
- Data Management – Databases, Data Warehousing & Analytics, Document Management Systems
- Cloud and Digital Technologies
- Enterprise Architecture
- Service Management – Technology Service Management and Delivery
- IT Strategy
- IT Project Management – Technical Project Management and Communications
- IT standards and Governance – Cobit Standards, ISO27001, Policies, and Standards
- Business Continuity Planning – Disaster Recovery and Business Continuity Management
- Leading and motivating diverse high performing IT teams
- Deploying organizations-wide technology transformation initiatives both successful and failed
- Championing Digital Change within an organization
- Budgeting and Technology Finance Management
- Cost-Saving Technology initiatives
- Vendor Management and SLA Management
- Working well across departmental domains in an organization
- Software management and Product Management experience
Important Safety Tips
- Do not make any payment without confirming with the Jobberman Customer Support Team.
- If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.