Manage the Financial and Accounting function for the company, ensuring profitability, and accurate, timely financial records; Continuously improve productivity, internal control, reduce costs and streamline the company’s accounting processes
- Minimum Qualification:Degree
- Experience Level:Executive level
- Experience Length:12 years
- Manage the company's financial reporting, budgeting, forecasting, and statutory reporting
- Provide quality and timely financial support/ insights to other departments for data-based decisions
- Present regular financial results and insights to the Board, Finance Committee, and Executive Committee
- Key contributor to the company's business strategies and annual operating plan.
- Advise and contribute to cost optimization across centers/ products/ market segments to ensure the profitability of the business
- Deploy initiatives to grow revenue
- Coach and monitor Centre Managers to drive Centre P&L performance
- Lead initiatives for cost control and a culture of cost consciousness
- Develop/review relevant finance policies and procedures, and manage the company’s financial systems
- Oversee accounts payable and receivables, treasury, financial and management accounting
- Ensure adherence to relevant accounting standards and statutory requirements
- Oversee the company’s cash flow, banking, and borrowing activities.
- Prepare financial projections and return on investment (payback) for all planned capital expense projects/ expansion projects.
- Support all expansion projects for the organization by providing timely, relevant, and accurate financial data and advice
- Responsible for proper planning and execution of the Finance department’s projects
- Manage the procurement strategy and process efficiently and effectively
- Oversee the procurement team’s activities, ensuring optimal supplier performance and price
- Responsible for hiring the best talent for the team.
- Builds a culture of performance with clear goals, feedback, and appraisal rhythm. Identifies top players and replaces weak links regularly. Conducts timely and constructive performance evaluations
- Continuously upgrades and enhances the skills and competencies of the team.
- Builds a pipeline of Leaders.
- Prioritize and assign team members to projects/activities
- Perform other duties as may be required by Management from time to time.
- Bachelor's Degree in Accounting, Finance, or a related field
- Professional accounting qualification, e.g. ACCA, ICAN
- 12+ years experience in a senior financial management position
- Experience collaborating with various stakeholders to plan and achieve the company's financial goals
- Experienced computer skills, including Excel, PowerPoint, and ERP (Dynamics/ Tally preferred)
- Excellent organizational skills, with the ability to prioritize work
- Experienced leadership and interpersonal skills, oral and written communication skills
- High integrity and ethics
- Strategic thinking, planning, and problem-solving skills
- Ability to work under pressure.
Important Safety Tips
- Do not make any payment without confirming with the Jobberman Customer Support Team.
- If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.