We are looking for a Head of Finance to work in a fast-growing service company with offices outside Nigeria. The company has decided to establish its headquarters in Lagos.
- Minimum Qualification:Degree
- Experience Level:Senior level
- Experience Length:7 years
- Prepare accounts & financial reports on a weekly, monthly, quarterly and annual basis
- Prepare periodic budgets/forecasts and achieve monthly, quarterly and annual results
- Supervise a team of Accountants.
- Allocate resources and manage cash flows.
- Conduct profit, cost, and risk management analyses.
- Establish & maintain internal accounting & control procedures for the orderly conduct of the business and safeguarding of the company’s assets.
- Ensure all accounting activities and internal audits comply with financial regulations
- Act as a consultant to the Managing Director on all financial matters and be proactively involved in achieving the financial performance targets of the company.
- Minimum academic qualification of a BSc/MSc in Accounting, Finance, or a relevant field from a leading University
- The Candidate should be a qualified Chartered Accountant, (preferably ACCA qualified)
- Minimum of 7 years working experience in the Big 4 with 2-3 years of proven experience as Head of Finance, Finance Manager, or similar role in the industry.
- In-depth understanding of book-keeping and accounting – postings, reconciliations, consolidations, preparation of IFRS-compliant financial statements, proficiency in accounting software.
- Financial reporting – weekly financial dashboard, monthly management accounts (MA), quarterly MA, annual reporting, and at ease with seeing through the annual audit process,
- Cash flow reporting, forecasting & management, and administration of banking relationships,
- Hands-on experience with budgeting, risk management, data analysis, and forecasting models as well as management & business control,
- Managing the company’s internal accounting & control system and being comfortable with implementing the company’s standard operating processes & procedures across all levels of management and staff
- Tax compliance
- Solid analytical and decision-making skills
- Experience in managing an accounting & finance team and possessing leadership skills that will facilitate the management & growth of the local finance team.
Important Safety Tips
- Do not make any payment without confirming with the Jobberman Customer Support Team.
- If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.