- Ensuring that academic policies and curriculum are strictly followed by teachers.
- Developing and tracking benchmarks for measuring the school's success.
- Helping teachers maximize their teaching potential.
- Meeting and listening to concerns of students.
- Encouraging, guiding and assisting students and teachers.
- Meeting with parents and administrators on a regular basis to discuss issues.
- B.Sc or B.Ed degree holder in sciences or social sciences with a minimum of 8 years teaching and school management experience.
- The person must have taught in a school before and is currently an administrator or a senior staff overseeing curriculum standards, teaching techniques and supervision of teachers in a school.