ESSENTIAL DUTIES/KEY JOB ROLES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Design and implement annual campaigns directed at Top of the Mind Awareness (TOMA), marketing and lead generation, thought leadership, etc.
- Conduct Top of the Funnel (TOTF) research and surveys on brand perception, TOMA, distinctiveness, market needs, etc.
Thought Leadership activities:
- Turn existing academic material into easily readable and social media publishable content
- Handle digital media branding for faculty and centres within the school
- Develop and publish content on topical issues by interviewing faculty and other members of the community
- Produce branded content and merchandise for sale
- Publish LBS own Business Review Magazine on a subscription basis
- Communications and publications
- Plan and implement the communications and publications strategy for the school, provide editorial support where required, to ensure message consistency and brand alignment
Digital content creation and management:
- Serving as Editor, perform oversight of the school’s website, liaising with other departments in the school to design and develop content based on engagement objectives and strategic communications priorities and ensuring alignment with overall communications strategy
- Create and curate digital content for marketing and publications including flyers, banners, landing pages, photography and videos.
- Transform content created for print to digital channels and optimize content for digital platforms.
KEY PERFORMANCE INDICATORS
- Top of Mind Awareness (TOMA) – 15% yearly increment from baseline
- Distinctiveness – 10% yearly increment from baseline
- The content engagement level of 20%
- Consistency in look, voice and tone of all branded and communication materials
- Number of favourable brand mentions
- Number of backlinks (referral website traffic) to the website
- Annual increase in the volume of branded queries- search traffic for LBS, faculty, centres, etc.
- Website visits – 15% growth annually
- Social media followers- 10% increase annually
- Click-Through Rates (CTR) and cost of customer acquisition on marketing campaigns for all programmes
- Target revenue generated from published content, subscriptions and sale of branded materials
COMPETENCIES AND SKILLS FOR THE ROLE:
To be successful in the role, the candidate would be required to demonstrate the following:
- A strategic and creative thinker with proven experience of working on diverse and wide-ranging marketing and communication strategies
- Excellent understanding of integrated marketingcommunications
- Excellent understanding of modern marketing tools and techniques for increased brand visibility, sales and improved reputation of the organisation
- Ability to use data and a fact-based decision-making approach to drive marketing and branding campaigns
- Understanding of how to use marketing funnels to drive campaigns
- Familiarity with modern web analytic tools
- Knowledge and experience in designing and publication of materials
- Media management - press releases, media kits, and press conferences
- Web layout and content requirement
- Bachelor’s degree is required, Master’s degree preferred.
- An MBA would be an added advantage
- Membership of relevant professional organisations. e.g. CIM, APCON, IABC
- Minimum of 8 years work experience 5 of which must be within PR, Media, or Marketing Communications.