Are you young, smart, innovative, and think out of the box? We need you. A reputable Nigerian organization based at Abuja FCT which deals in Solid minerals, Food processing, and Agro-commodities trading both locally and internationally is seeking to recruit sound personnel for this position.
- Minimum Qualification:Degree
- Experience Level:Senior level
- Experience Length:6 years
- Build and maintain the company brand by executing strategy and logistics to support organizational initiatives.
- Plan and execute integrated communications strategy for employees, sponsors, partners, and the public.
- Work closely with others in the Corporate Communications department to develop messaging, press releases, contributed articles, event strategy, and media relations strategy for corporate marketing campaigns.
- Develop and execute communication plans for crises, issues, and emergencies.
- Maintain relations with clients as a company representative.
- Respond to daily media inquiries in a timely and professional manner.
- Work across teams to find out potential news or story ideas.
- Report back on press activities, coverage, opportunities, successes, and press feedback.
- Operate as a spokesperson during events and media correspondence.
- Plan frequency of channel communications.
- Craft compelling narratives regarding the company and its initiatives.
- Manage Public Relations calendar for the company.
- Train employees in preferred corporate linguistic terms such as creating a stylebook.
- Head the process of the distribution of the company’s annual reports.
- The ability to speak multiple languages is an added advantage.
- B.Sc or HND in Mass Communication, Public relations, or related field with 6+ years experience in public relations and/or marketing communications.
- Strong media relations skills.
- Proven experience in working with media agencies and freelancers.
- Outstanding written and verbal communications skills.
- A natural storyteller with excellent writing skills.
- Able to coordinate across many teams and perform in a fast-moving startup environment.
- Proven ability to be self-directed and work with minimal supervision.
- Leadership skills and good business acumen.
- Sound computer literacy.