- Support the content acquisition strategy for all licensed content categories on woozeee Video service.
- Oversee content licensing/commissioning negotiations, including content selection, financial analysis, forecasting, and technical requirements for local film and TV.
- Build and manage relationships with senior-level leaders at content providers.
- Collaborate with internal teams (e.g., marketing, public relations, finance, operations, etc.) and report to senior stakeholders on performance.
- Use behavior, usage and consumption data to inform decision-making.
- Solve time sensitive issues using the range of tools available at the company or via your own methodology to improve on our processes.
- Define the content strategy, negotiating deals, evaluating alternate deal structures and efficiently communicating the status and the trade-offs associated with content licensing decisions with key internal stakeholder teams including legal, finance and consumer insight development, production and legal.
- Work closely with woozeee leadership to develop and document acquisition plans, financial metrics and goals for senior management.