- You’ll handle the full sales cycle for Mid-sized companies and startups.
- You'll own the relationship and be the main point of contact with Partners who will be instrumental to our future growth.
- Identify new business opportunities.
- Preach the gospel of Mono to increase the market share and adoption of Mono within our target sectors.
- Generate a healthy pipeline of some of the innovative businesses in Nigeria.
- You're an adept salesperson seeking to build a long-term career in sales.
- You're capable of engaging in business-level conversations and comfortable having high-level technical conversations at multiple levels of the organisation.
- You have an understanding of the buyer journey and can lead relatively long, single stakeholder deals in a highly consultative manner.
- You understand how to communicate value to differentiate competing product offerings
- Enjoy talking about products that require deep product knowledge, combined with a little bit of technical knowledge.
- You must be able to manage the sales cycle from pipeline generation to close for mid-sized companies and startups, and to deliver on an annual revenue target
- Our first product offering is an API based solution, so ideally, you must be able to demo our API's via Postman (You can learn this on the job)
- 2-3 years of sales experience in the software, financial and/or technology sectors with a track record of top performance
- Strong ability to drive sales engagements via the phone and online, sustaining focused conversations to achieve a clear objective
- Able to build trust and credibility by providing accurate information and guidance to prospects regarding our products and solution capabilities
- Strong presentation skills, particularly for in-person meetings with multiple stakeholders
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills