- Developing and implementing strategies to win new businesses to ensure growth and sustenance of the venture with a focus on profitability and growth.
- Lead new product development initiatives.
- Use data and analytics to generate insights for clients and content for marketing the business.
- Work with the field operation and media audit team to deliver definitive reports to clients.
- Accounts management and servicing for assigned businesses through proper and effective liaison with clients and stakeholders.
- Ensuring the seamless flow of information, communication and meetings with all internal teams and external stakeholders.
- Development and presentation of proposals and strategies relevant to client business objectives and specific needs.
- Development and presentation of reports, papers, data, and publications that show understanding of the media landscape and help drive thought leadership agenda.
- Recruitment, motivation, training, management, and development of the team.
Location: Ikeja, Lagos
Start date: As soon as possible.
- BA, BSc, HND – Humanities, Social Sciences, Natural Sciences, Engineering and Technology
- . A masters degree and/or membership of relevant professional (marketing & advertising) institutes will be added advantage.
- At least 5 years in a similar role in a structured business preferably in the professional services sector.
- Hybrid in-person/work from home setting, fast-paced environment, ability to work under pressure, and remotely when necessary.
- Effective interpersonal skills
- Analytical skills
- Presentation skills
- Team-building skills
- Excellent oral and written communication
- Customer focus.