- Market Intelligence: Establish automated, daily extraction data from various online travel websites for listings, reviews and reviewer profiles to better focus marketing and promotional efforts.
- Leading all marketing activities and measuring performance through developing appropriate marketing metrics.
- Identify, analyze, and suggest existing/current technology infrastructure that supports the system, growth of the company and specific needs.
- Proactively identify and implement solutions to consistently improve service level and performance.
- Use web data to identify travel trends (eg. solo travel, eco-travel, local experience, etc.) and use personalized content for targeting.
- First degree in marketing, Business Administration or a relatable field.
- 7 plus years of experience with a minimum of 4 years demonstrated involvement working in a supervisory role.
- Sound knowledge of travels consistency.
- Exceptionally strong problem-solving and analytical skills, with an ability to clearly define strategic issues and make tough decisions in the face of ambiguity and incomplete information.