About the role:
- The Head of Boarding leads the boarding team. They will have overall responsibility for the discipline, personal development and welfare of borders.
- As a senior member of staff, the Head of Boarding will contribute to the overall leadership and management of the school and will be active in promoting its aims and supporting an ethos that encourages achievement and high standards for all students. The school is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of our students, and the Head of Boarding is well vast in advanced safeguarding (Child Protection).
- The role is residential, and as such, an apartment on-site is available for the position.
What We Are Looking For:
- The ideal candidate will have 5 - 8 years of experience in a school setting with a strong boarding and pastoral background in previous educational contexts. In addition, the ideal candidate will be a confident communicator, providing essential dialogue between the School and Parents, Guardians & Agents.
- They will have demonstrated continuing professional development throughout their career, particularly with aspects of academic management and pastoral care. Experience in coaching is desirable.
- As the school is a boarding school, the candidate would be expected to support the broader life of the school and student lifecycle.
- Degree-level qualification and Qualified Teacher Status.
- 5 - 8 years experience working in a school
- Evidence of training and relevant qualifications in educational and school leadership and management.
- Excellent remuneration package
- Opportunity to be part of a reputable organisation, a dynamic and progressive team.