Job Duties & Responsibilities shall be and not limited to:
- Ensure accurate and timely submission of all Accounting reports and financial data to the management.
- Monitors revenue and expenses while coordinating collection, consolidation and review of all accounting generated data, produce accurate and timely required Accounting Reports (which include management account, trial balance, bank reconciliation report, Stock audit report, Assets depreciation, product costing, stock valuation report, creditors and debtors analysis report, customers accounts statement etc).
- Work together with other accounts team members to deliver promptly a readable and world class standard accounts reports .
- Prompt Preparation and filing of all tax returns
- Develops and implements new processes and procedures to enhance the workflow and productivity of the department.
- Protects the company’s privacy, integrity, and value by keeping information confidential.
- Develop, maintain and update a good internal control system for the company from time to time
- Prepare quarterly and annual reports on expenditures.
- prepare a budget.
- Plan audit schedules and participate fully in accounts audit of branch offices.
- Ensure good inventory control system is maintained at all time.
- And all other accounts duties as may be required from time to time.