- Supervise and manage the day to day accounting operations of the retail store to ensure the smooth running of business operations.
- Ensure all necessary controls and processes are enforced in the day-to-day operations of the company.
- Maintain records of all financial transactions, assets and liabilities of the company.
- Oversee and record import/purchase of goods and commodities for sale in the retail store.
- Prepare management accounts/reports and render statutory returns.
- Prepare financial reports, perform account reconciliations and general audit
- Maintain the general ledger, prepare tax returns, and assist with audit preparations.
- Identify the current inadequacies in the financial transactions/accounting system of the company and proffer solutions.
- A bachelor’s degree in Accounting or a similar discipline.
- Minimum of 3 years experience as an accountant in a retail store or similar industry. ICAN or ACAA will be an added advantage.
- Must be resident in Abuja.
- Females are encouraged to apply.
Salary: NGN150,000 – NGN200,000
Application closing date 4th September 2021