As the Head Marketer, you are required to:
- Coordinate sales activities at the branch level
- Develop the sales strategy and initiate new ideas to boost the Company’s sales
- Produce report to monitor results
- Identify target market
- Support and managing the sales team
- Coordinate site inspection
- Coordinate branches activities through the managers
- Oversee the entire sales staff
- Liaise with the branch managers on the ongoing activities in their various branches and how to tackle them
- Ensure the sales teams are running seamlessly
- Submit a weekly situational report of the sales activities
- Recommend promotion of sales staff when there is need
- Liaise with the HR unit during recruitment and training of the sales team
With experience, you'll need to:
- Develop and implement a marketing strategy (often as part of a wider sales and marketing programme)
- Evaluate and review marketing campaigns, advertising and SEO to make sure the correct mediums are being used and campaigns are effective.
- Track marketing performance and return on investment and prepare weekly or monthly reports for management
- Monitor and report on competitor activity.
- Lead external agencies, when appropriate, to effectively manage events, press relationships, editorial requests, presentations, promotional materials and online activities
- Oversee and manage the marketing budget.