- Review existing accounting and financial controls and other legal compliance processes in place and make any necessary revisions or addition.
- Works with Human Resources to update policy manuals and other documentation to ensure immediate compliance by all staff involved.
- Conducts regular internal audits and reviews to assess the compliance of departments and individual employees.
- Ensuring documentation of company policies, guidelines, and processes and ensuring implementation and updating of an effective internal control system.
- Monitoring and reporting on the implementation of recommendations resulting from external audits.
- Conducting compliance and operational audits, offering solutions for weaknesses in internal controls, and verifying that all laws and guidelines are upheld.