· Develop policies and procedure, ensure their implementation, and ensure compliance.
· Develop internal control framework
· Ensure the services of the farm’s internal control are in line with industry and regulatory standards and practices.
· Carry due diligence and value for money by reviewing all procurement and purchases with reference to pricing, payments, and quality of products in line with set standards.
· Review workflows, processes, steps, and existing policies in place with a view to making necessary revision or additions to ensure they are adequately adhered to.
· Preparations and analysis of reports on the execution of controls and compliance in line with internal control framework. Share and discuss results, follow up with unit and other team members.
· When the need arises, action plans and improvement projects are initiated in collaboration with other team members.
· Identify general market trend and patterns: analyse their impact on the business objectives and goals.
· Acts as a true business partner with finance teams without losing sight of importance of compliance.
· QUALIFACTION; BSc/HND in accounting and must be ICAN Certified with at least Three years experience in managerial level in a manufacturing company. A stint of Audit firm experience will be an added advantage.