We are looking to hire a suitable candidate to fill this position.
- Minimum Qualification:Degree
- Experience Level:Senior level
- Experience Length:5 years
- Responsible for implementing, directing, and overseeing auditing and compliance programs
- Formulate policies and procedures to improve compliance and efficiency across financial and oppression processes.
- Plan, organize, and execute financial tasks and projects of the organization
- Detect inaccuracies and develop recommendations to optimize the company’s accounting systems and procedures.
- Review and analyze financial data and create timely reports on financial status based on the analysis results for management review.
- Review, monitor, and manage the budget.
- Ensuring accounting procedures comply with IFRS standards and all other statutory requirements.
- Increase company revenues and boost profit.
- Monitor the day-to-day financial operations within the company
- Minimum of 5 years cognate experience in core internal control services
- ICAN/ACCA qualified.
- Minimum academic qualification of an HND/BSc in Accounting
Location: Ota, Ogun state
Remuneration: NGN 300,000 - 350,000 (Open to negotiation)
Important Safety Tips
- Do not make any payment without confirming with the Jobberman Customer Support Team.
- If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.