- To ensure that internal controls established by management are adequate, ensure compliance to laid down policies and procedures and to enforce these to safeguard the assets and liabilities of the Company.
- Managing Director
- To assist with the reappraisal of the various procedures of internal controls in existence in the Organisation with a view to determining the level of its compliance by operators.
- Internal Auditors
- To manage the process of ensuring that expenses incurred are wholly for the interest of the Company and that all such transactions, financial or otherwise are accurately recorded.
- To assist with the conduct of an independent appraisal to review accounting, financial and other operations within the Company.
- To ensure that policies and procedures are adequately documented for all jobs in the company.
- To assist with ensuring all physical assets of the company are properly safeguarded.
- To manage the process of ensuring that expenses incurred are wholly for the interest of the company and that all such transactions, financial or otherwise are accurately recorded.
- To ensure the confidentiality of audit information/ reports.
- To ensure that the audit programmes and investigation requests by management are carried out.
- To ensure that basic information is in agreement with their primary records and financial records.
- To work with the various department managers in drafting Company procedures.
- A minimum of a first degree i.e. in Accounting, Economics or any Business Studies. A professional accounting
- A qualification from ICAN will be a major advantage.
- Computer expertise especially in MS Word, MS Excel and PowerPoint
- Ability to use accounting software will be an added advantage
- 3 years of audit experience in an audit firm or a corporate organisation.
- Good knowledge of inventory management
- Excellent planning and organising skills
- Excellent customer relation skills
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Market knowledge
- Market analysis
- Business understanding
- Interpersonal skill
- Customer orientation
- People development/ management
- Strategic focus
- Decision making