- Overall responsibility for ICT service delivery.
- Manage ICT projects (applications development).
- Oversees digital marketing, content creation and website management.
- Monitor and manage network infrastructure.
- Assess system/software performance and recommend improvements.
- Liaises with 3rd party vendors and other ICT service providers.
- Develop and manage ICT budgets.
- Develop, execute and review ICT strategy and policies.
- Manage installations, upgrades and configurations of ICT hardware and software
- Ensure data is handled, transferred or processed according to legal and company guidelines.
- Other duties as assigned by Managing Director.
QUALIFICATION AND EXPERIENCE
- Minimum of first degree or its equivalent in Computer Sciences or related field.
- Post Graduate Qualification in ICT or related fields
- Relevant PM & IT certification e.g. ITIL, PMP, MCSE, CCNA expected
- Certification, Membership of health, the management or related bodies
- Knowledge of Databases, statistical/ epidemiological tools such as SPSS, etc.
- Minimum of 10 years experience post NYSC.
- Minimum of 5 years experience in the relevant and related fields.
- Attendance of related Courses/ workshops/seminars etc
Salary range: N4Million – N6million Annually.