The Head, of Human Resources, will create the overall recruitment strategy of the organization; make sure its policies comply with labor laws and regulations. Build a company culture that is in line with the organization’s values and objectives.
- Minimum Qualification:MBA / MSc
- Experience Level:Management level
- Experience Length:8 years
- Create/Update/Implement Best in Class Processes across all phases of the Employee Life Cycle to give employees a simple, seamless, error-free, timely experience
- Build, Manage, and deliver seamless processes across Payroll, compliance, operations, tools, onboarding, and employee queries.
- Calibrate with market practices, labor laws, and employee and business feedback for continuous improvement/relevance/cost optimization
- Evaluate and assess processes to ensure that they are seamless, integrated, and built for scale.
- Regular customized communications on new programs and enhancements on programs, policies, and processes.
- Lead the team and build capability to implement all HR processes as per SLAs and compliance guidelines employees’ compliance continuous improvement.
- Establish a strong client focus, collaborative and enablement approach to hence employee experience.
- Ensure all policies/processes are compliant with the applicable labor laws.
- Set up strong audit processes and internal controls to build compliance error-free Shared Service Model to minimize revenue leakage.
- Regularly assess risks, and create mitigation plans.
- Ensure development, execution, and monitoring of HR metrics and organizational dashboards to support planning, decision making, trend analysis, enhancements, and risk management.
- Minimum work experience of 8 years as a Head of Human Resource Operations or similar role,
- Experience with Human Resource Information Systems including payroll tools.
- Experience in designing compensation and benefits programs.
- Good knowledge of labor legislation.
- MBA/PG Diploma (Personnel Management/Human Resource) from a reputed institute.
- Professional certification Preferably CIPM or its equivalent.
- Policy Formulation
- Compensation Benefit Management
- Employee Relations
- HRIS, e-HR/SAP
- Income Tax and other statutory compliance
- Full Final Settlement
- Post Recruitment Procedure
- Labour Laws
- Medical claims, Personal Accident
Important Safety Tips
- Do not make any payment without confirming with the Jobberman Customer Support Team.
- If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.