Although the roles of HHCM is generally sub-divided into transactional, tactical, and strategic in most organizations, for the purpose of simplicity in appraisal measurement, the roles have been lumped together and enumerated as below:
Recruitment Function (30%)
- To assist the CEO in Human Resources activities, in partnership with our Business Managers and functional Heads towards ensuring that the right persons are employed and are prepared (HiiT Operating System (HOS) Orientation and Function-Specific Training (FST)) to deliver expected results.
Performance Appraisal & Compensation Functions (30%)
- Define a pragmatic staff performance appraisal system and maintain a competitive and performance-based compensation system to support organizational strategy
- To ensure result-focused manpower planning, succession planning, employee relations, team building, and change management. (15%)
- To ensure exit management of any staff is done in compliance with the policy. (10%)
- Propose optimal organizational designs (Organogram/structures), and submit a review of the same to the CEO, at least on a quarterly basis. (Due Date: 5th of Day every of the company's successive quarter) (10%).
- Other duties that may be assigned by the CEO. (5%)