Our client is looking to hire a suitable candidate to fill this position in order to oversee the effective and efficient implementation of all HR practices, ensuring they have the required impact on people management for the Group companies.
- Minimum Qualification:Degree
- Experience Level:Management level
- Experience Length:8 years
- Initiate and drive Human Resource policy/procedure/process formulation, reviews, and implementation.
- Ensure administrative efficiency in the delivery of HR systems to staff by deploying relevant best practice HR practices.
- Liaise with relevant HR advisors to ensure consistency in HR procedures across the Bank.
- Responsible for driving staff productivity (in collaboration with the Divisional Head).
- Co-ordinate the development and maintenance of an effective Human Resource Information System (HRIS) for the Bank.
- Assist in achieving and maintaining an enabling work environment and organizational excellence.
- Establish and ensure adherence to guidelines for the HR planning process.
- Minimum academic qualification of a first degree preferably in the humanities.
- Possession of an MBA or other professional qualification would provide a strong advantage.
- At least 8 years of cognate experience, 4 years of which must be in a leadership position within the Human Resources
- Policy Formulation & Implementation
- Recruitment & Selection
- Rewards & Benefits Management
- Talent Management
- Employee Relations
- Workforce Planning
- Budgeting & Budgetary Control
- Competency Management
- Diversity Management
- Change Management
- Business Consulting
- Project Planning & Control
- Contract Management
- Building Organisational Talent
- Coaching & Developing Others
- Compelling Communication
- Driving Execution
- Leading Teams
- Emotional Intelligence
- Decision Quality & Problem Solving
- Flexibility & Adaptability
- Interpersonal Relations
- Company's Ethics & Values
- Attention to Detail
- Continuous Learning
- Drive for Results
The behavioral competencies of the job include the ability to:
- Be confident when dealing with uncooperative people and encourage them to implement imaginative solutions to challenging problems.
- Influence and persuade others to give their best and willingly compliment those who do well.
- Meet new people with ease and motivate them to seek opportunities and achieve high standards.
- Encourage a high level of performance in self and others.
- Provide satisfactory solutions in situations involving the new and unexpected.
- Continually seek out opportunities. Practice and encourage a culture of strategic excellence.
- Use researched, factual information when solving problems and apply sensitivity and logic when handling conflict situations.
- Provide optimal solutions in terms of quality and cost.
- Bring a sense of urgency to situations, demonstrate a proactive approach, and be willing to become involved in order to increase the pace and achieve goals and objectives.
The Job Profile suggests that the person occupying this position should have the drive to achieve results in a friendly manner but at the same time maintain quality and standards. The incumbent should have the ability to absorb and impart factual information to others and work within standard operating procedures. Ideally, the person fulfilling the role will have specialist/technical skills and will work within an area of knowledge and expertise.
Communication, the need to enjoy challenging situations, and a systematic and perfectionist approach to problems are integral to the function. The ideal person for this position will be positive, participative, self-confident, friendly, self-starting, competitive, inquisitive, imaginative, factual, consistent and somewhat conventional, and self-disciplined. Activity, mobility, flexibility, variety, and pace are also likely to be important aspects of the function. The incumbent may prove to be a cautious decision-maker due to the need for perfection and getting things right.
Important Safety Tips
- Do not make any payment without confirming with the Jobberman Customer Support Team.
- If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.