The post holder must be
- Well spoken.
- Male or female
- With 8 to10 years post NYSC work experience.
- ICAN/ACCAqualification is compulsory
- Will be required to generate reports, prepare budgets and make presentations when necessary, therefore he/she must be proficient in the use of the computer, the Microsoft suite and Sage 50cloud Pastel accounting software.
- Age preferably between 35 -40 years old .
- This is a full-time and permanent position
- Salary range is #200,000 to #250,000 monthly.
• To manage finance, accounts, treasury and supply chain management functions for the company and direct all financial plans and accounting practices
• To administer and superintend all business and operational activities of finance with good and effective management;
• To meet all the financial needs of the organization by monitoring and maintaining effective financial systems
• To ensure that the financial policies/procedures of the company are implemented efficiently and in line with generally accepted accounting practices guiding such, both locally and globally – Internal Financial Reporting Standards (IFRS)
Supervises (Direct/ Indirect):
• Account Officer, Invoicing &Receivables
• Account Officer, Payables and General Ledger
• Store &Inventory Officers
Roles and Responsibilities
• Set standards for accounting and financial reporting systems;
• Ensure the financial policies, procedures and controls of the organization are implemented efficiently and in line with generally accepted accounting practices (locally and globally);
• Oversee budget preparation, approval and execution processes;
• Improve the systems surrounding all aspects of the organization's budgets, forecasts and financial planning;
• Analyse budget variances and consolidate the financial statement
• Ensure that all receivables are collected in a timely manner i.e 30 days credit line
• Provide support to the CEO for funding
• Develop and manage long and short-term cash forecasts, utilizing historical trends, seasonal influences and future projections.
• Determine cash requirements and maintain appropriate cash flows with banking institutions to ensure adequate liquidity to meet all obligations and optimisation of cash.
• Develop and implement cash management systems for all operations, including policies and procedures
• Oversee daily cash management process: setting cash position, wire transfer operations, and deposit and disbursement accounts.
• Analyse moderate to complex financial information, including trends and forecasts
• Handle strategic planning process and define strategies/plans for finance and accounting functions;
• Manage finance processes, develop and implement a modern cost effective accounting system that will meet the challenges and objectives of the company
• Produce daily, weekly, monthly and quarterly management reports to the company's Executive Management (or as may be required);
• Prepare cash flow statements, income and expenditure accounts, tax returns and balance sheet;
• Liaise effectively with the internal and external auditors to ensure that an efficient and effective audit process is carried out and on time;
• In conjunction with the HR &Office Administration unit, coordinate the disposal of all company related assets within the parameters of the comanys asset disposal framework.
• Perform other duties as assigned by the MD/CEO